Been really busy the past few weeks with house stuff. Today is the big day when we’re taking a look at places with David’s father (his parents were supposed to come down over the weekend to view houses, but Snowpocalypse 2.0 canceled that)
And we definitely have a favorite. After looking around, we keep coming back to 12th Street. We’ve not seen it in daylight (until today) so we’re still somewhat skeptical.
Then I guess the big question is whether or not we move forward, or we keep waiting for something better? I don’t know.
I’m ready for this search to be over. The entire house thing has had me stressed and anxious.